Thursday, January 12, 2012

Random, but what the hey, it's my life!

So, it has been a few months since I have decided to write a blog post. Why has it been so long? Hell, I do not know, but all I know is I need to do this more!

So, here it goes...I have not been on here in a while to dicuss my life, thoughts, and my new found love for slow louis(which is the CUTEST little exotic animal you will ever see), so I will proceed to catch all you up on my life as it is now.

So lets see...I have just recently started a job at a radio station where I am the new "News Anchor: in the mornings, along with being an account executive, which is a fancy term for I sell shit to people. It is a fun job, and it is a process which I am having an easy time learning. Waking up at 5 a.m. is not always the funnest thing to do, but hey, it pays the bills, and it is something I have a blast doing! So, no complaints here! I would say life is looking up!

Now on to my thoughts. In the past few months I have learned a great deal about myself that I never known. I have figured out that I am more of a fighter than I thought. Not a fighter as in fights, but a fighter as in standing up for me! I have overcome some pretty hard obstacles, and that is simply brilliant. I have told off a past ghost, who has haunted me for atleast two years ( one of the worst mistakes of 2011, hands down). I have stood up for who I am, and have not let people take advantage of the kind hearted person I am. I have also forgiven myself for the new me who formed into someone who was not what she wanted to be(hope that makes sense). I am finally back to the old me, with a slight twist of edge. Yaaaa!

Now, onto my slow louis! This the CUTEST, and I mean CUTEST exotic animal you will ever see! Here is a link to a video on YouTube that will make you say "aweeee!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9f-6jygRJk

Ya, I know random as hell, but hey, I don't have to keep this post on just one topic!

Alright, I am off to report more stories, and sell more shit.

Until next time, Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment