Friday, January 13, 2012

Craziness is the key to my life!

As I woke up today at my usual time, forcing myself to open my eyes, the smell of coffee filled my body with the energy to get out of my warm, comfy bed that I did not want to leave. I dressed for work, gathered my thoughts and things to head for the back door. As I approach the door, I realized that there was snow everywhere and that I was snowed in. Great, so I made my way out to my car, trampling through snow drifts to get to my car that was covered in snow and ice. As I started to scrape my car, I realized the delicate beauty of a winter morning. Yes, the wind may have been blowing, but it was simply beautiful. It is the little moments in life that we tend to let slip by us that are the mostwonderful.

As I climbed into my car, I proceeded to back up...not to my surprise I became stuck (go figure). So I shoveled my way out and proceeded to the station.

When I got there, it was madness, which intrigued me a little. I had closings to announce, RFD's to get up on the radio, news to produce, and a story to cut and get on the air. Needless to say I was literally running around answering phones, and doing the news thing...Ya, I am that cool!

All in all, the morning was great, and I am looking forward to many more crazy mornings. Life is simply perfect <3

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment