Friday, September 23, 2011

Who am I?.....No, really!

Who am I?
Isn't this a question we all ask ourselves?

Well, at some point in time we do and we have to figure out this mystery.
Right now, I am at a point in my life where I am figuring out the changes I am taking, and the things I am doing. To start out, I am Cristin Prince and I am nothing but a little country bumpkin. Yes, I said country bumpkin. I live in a small town, have a good family, and a decent job. I just graduated from Eastern Illinois University with not one, but TWO degrees in Public Relations and Mass Communication. What they hell I am going to do to with those, I am still not sure!

I have a few good friends that I can call "besties" as a term to be used in this case. They live everywhere and anywhere, but no where near me...go figure! So, what do I do in my spare time without them...well drink a Budweiser of course!! Ohhh, or a tall Jim and Coke, or a Blue Moon, or a Newcastle.....alright, I am not a lush...I just like my drinks! If you have any problems with that then you are reading the wrong blog! lol

Anyways, from what you know so far, I am a college graduate with a drinking problem. That is common, right?

Some interests of mine are to hike, camp, jog, sing in the shower, dance, watch old 1940's movies, eat a lot of food, drink (go figure) andddddd smile =)

I am a lover by nature, but a fighter if you make me mad. I am a restless person, and can not sit still for my then...hmm a minute! I Love heights, cities, cheese, hippies, love, punk music, and the occasional smell of a good cigar. Tomato Basil chips are delicious, and I find most comedians not funny. The funniest things happen when not planned.

I make sure to pray, and let Jesus know I care, as I am a christian, but a better one I could be. I have faith and trust in something up above, and I believe Elvis is NOT dead!  Joking =)

All in all, I am weird, funky, cool, smart, clutsy, and a lover. I am a fighter sometimes and a drunk always.

WELCOME TO MY BLOG =)

No comments:

Post a Comment